What You Will Learn:
- How to respond both mentally and physically in a time of need
- How and where attacks commonly take place / Situational Awareness
- How to apply verbal and body language skills to help prevent an attack
- What are improvised weapons
- How to use improvised weapons
- How to safely and effectively defend against an attacker: strikes, elbows, knees, kicks
- How to take techniques learned and apply them during hands-on training in various scenarios in our simulated training house.
Creating realism and adrenal response, self defense techniques will be practiced using full-contact against heavily padded attackers (trained role players) in a simulation training environment. This type of learning helps to create “automatic” reactions.
-athletic gym shoes (no hard sole shoes)
Open to women of all levels and physical ability, who are over the age of 12. No prior experience necessary.
Course Cancellation Fee / Upon Sign-Up: Your payment is non-refundable. If you must cancel you may apply the cost of the course to any other upcoming class within the calendar year. There is a late cancel fee for this course of $10 per person (1 week or less prior to the course date).
1000 NW 1st Ave, #5
Boca Raton, FL 33432