Build Up Inner Strength to Walk Away with a Sense of Confidence
This Self Defense workshop will focus on the basics of self defense. In some venues you may not have your pepper spray or firearm to rely on so you need to have an understanding of how to defend yourself with your hands / legs / knees / feet / voice.
☑️ YES, I want to sign up for the Women’s Basic Self Defense Workshop!
Course Cancellation Fee / Upon Sign-Up: Your payment is non-refundable. If you must cancel you may apply the cost of the course to any other upcoming class within the calendar year. There is a late cancel fee for this course of $10 per person (1 week or less prior to the course date).
Here's what people are saying about our programs
What You Will Learn During This Inter-Active Workshop:
- How to respond both mentally and physically in a time of need
- How and where attacks commonly take place / Situational Awareness
- How to apply verbal and body language skills to help prevent an attack
- How to safely and effectively defend against an attacker using strikes, elbows, knees, kicks
- How to take techniques learned and apply them during hands-on training in various scenarios in our simulated training house
- Creating realism and adrenal response, self defense techniques will be practiced using full-contact against heavily padded attackers (trained role players) in a simulation training environment. This type of learning helps to create “automatic” reactions.
- athletic clothing
- athletic gym shoes (no hard sole shoes)
- optional: mouthguard
Step 1 of 2 – Enter your information
*Required. We value your privacy.
As an additional gift you’ll also receive a subscription to our newsletter with exclusive offers and helpful tips.
Meet The Instructor
John Riddle is a Retired Sergeant who served with the West Palm Beach Police Department. During his 28 years of service he has worked as a Patrol Officer, Field Training Officer and Road Patrol Supervisor. John is certified in the State of Florida to teach Defensive Tactics and Firearms to Law Enforcement officers.
In 1989, John tried out and was selected to become a member of the SWAT Team for the West Palm Beach Police Department where he served for 16 years. He instructed the SWAT Team’s defensive tactics program, firearms and tactical entry. He worked for 13 years on the Entry Team and 3 years as a Sniper Team Leader. In 1996, John was selected as a member of the CAT Team; a street level narcotics unit that performed drug buys, wrote search warrants, conducted prostitution stings and worked tactical patrol duties in high risk areas.
John’s teaching career began in the mid 1980’s when he was assigned as a Combat Arms Training Instructor (CATM) in the United States Air Force Marksmanship Unit. During his Air Force career John taught firearm skills to Air Force Security Police, Air Force Base Law Enforcement Personnel, Para Rescue units and Combat Controllers. Click here to view John’s full bio and certifications